Details - Iwatani Pro2 Culinary Torch
- Iwatani top quality butane torch is backed by a 1-year manufacturer (butane not included)
- Easy to use butane torch - adjustable flame size and shape to concentrate the flame as much or as little as you need, one touch piezo ignition, and stabilizing plate for your safety
- Kitchen Torch perfect for roasting and charring vegetables, glazing ham, browning and crisping toppings, melting cheese and of course producing the sugary crust on crème Brulee, meringues and pastries
- Sous vide Torch that adds complex flavors, and wonderful texture to perfectly finish off your steaks, fish, chicken and vegetables in just a few minutes
- Portable Torch that’s perfect for camping, at home, professional, culinary school, and BBQ’s just twist and it locks in place
Iwatani Corporation of America PRO2 Professional Culinary Butane Torch
One of the leading global Japanese conglomerates, Iwatani Corporation of America has been steadily broadening its horizons to new markets throughout the Americas in the fields of cooking products, industrial gases, ceramics, electronics, plastics, chemicals, metals, and agri-bio for the past 30 years. Iwatani Group consists of over 250 companies around the world and employs more than 11,000 people worldwide. Our corporate philosophy is a simple quote from our founder, Naoji Iwatani (1903-2005), "Become a person needed by society, as those needed by society can prosper."
Shipping & frieght
Whoa Free shipping!
We offer free shipping the contiguous US for order over $99! This obviously excludes super heavy and freight items. Alaska and Hawaii are sometimes difficult, so you most likely will receive a call from us, as we may incur extra shipping fees.
All Items will be shipped as the customer chooses at checkout, and a tracking number will be provided. If there are special delivery instructions, please leave them in the notes.
All items will be properly padded and packed to minimize the risk of damage in transit. However, if a product does arrive damaged, it is up to the buyer to contact the shipper and file a claim, as all products are insured for the amount of purchase.
We do our best to calculate Freight costs at checkout, but to get the most accurate shipping costs we suggest reaching out to us in advance. Over phone or email so we can give you the spot on costs, get more delivery details and make arrangements easier.
We want you to be satisfied! By now we all know we cannot control shipping carriers and delays, but we truly do our best to get your orders as soon as possible. If you have any questions or need assistance place contact us.
GTFO is happy to offer a 30-day refund from the purchase date. Any returned product must be in new condition, in original packaging, for full refund. If a product is defective, we will defer to the manufacturer's warranty, and reach out to them on behalf of our customers. The warranty of any product purchased can be found in the product owner's manual or online.
- Buyer must supply the original sales receipt.
- All returned products must be in new condition, and in original packaging
- It is the buyer's responsibility to either bring or ship the product back to us at their cost before a refund is issued.
- We do not offer refunds on Gift cards.
- There are no refunds on sale items.
- There are no refunds on items purchased using discount codes
If the product purchased does not meet the needs of the customer, we will absolutely do our best to make it right for the customer. This may include an alternative product, or other means to create a positive experience for both the customer and ourselves.
OR just want a refund? No problem! As long as the above conditions are met, we will issue a refund. Please know that we have to charge a 3% fee on the transaction, to cover the charges that PayPal/Shopify/Mastercard charge us every time a transaction is made.
WARRANTY: For products that are being returned due to a warranty claim, GTFO will in some cases, replace the product out of dealer stock, and get credit from the manufacturer. However, in some cases, we will have to let the manufacturer of the product send a replacement.