***ON BACKORDER UNTIL SEPTEMBER 20, 2020***
This 25cm orange/white LED camping light bar is a perfect addition to your existing camp light setup. Its small size makes it perfect for lighting up small spaces where a 48cm or 100cm bar would produce too much light.
OFTEN IMITATED, BUT NEVER DUPLICATED.
The LED camp lights that Hard Korr Lighting invented are now seen across thousands of Australian campsites. In the years since we introduced them to the market, we’ve developed and released many innovations and improvements designed to make your camping experience comfortable and hassle-free, including orange/white technology, reinforced grommet ends, inbuilt magnets, removable pole clips and more.
We’ve now taken the next leap forward in design and technology, making lighting your campsite even easier by addressing some of the key gripes campers had with previous LED lighting technology. Our exclusive diffusers, now included with all light bars, create a much wider, more pleasant light beam – no more LEDs shining in your eyes if you’re on the wrong angle! The light bar pole clips and dimmer pole clips make attachment to non-magnetic tent poles much easier.
Additionally, flush mounting is now easier and looks better thanks to our wire-covering end caps and flush mount clips (flush mount clips sold separately).
WHAT’S NEW – AT A GLANCE
SWITCHABLE FROM WHITE TO ORANGE LIGHT
Drag the slider to see what happens when you switch our camping lights from their bright white setting over to bug-reducing orange.
- Inbuilt magnets in rear channel to assist with mounting
- Reinforced grommets to prevent wire breakage
- Minimal heat output, unlike gas lamps
- Low power consumption – can be left on all night without affecting your battery
- IP68 rating means the lights are completely waterproof (in fact they will run underwater)
- Heavy-duty, double insulated cables to prevent voltage drop, which results in brighter bars
- All cables come standard with waterproof locking DC connectors