Details - TOYOTA 4RUNNER (5TH GEN) (2010-CURRENT) SLIMSPORT ROOF RACK KIT / LIGHTBAR READY
The Toyota 4Runner (2010-Current) Slimsport Roof Rack Kit / Lightbar ready - by Front Runner was built for your best adventures. Its wind fairing comes ready for mounting a light bar, for all the drives after dusk. The rack is compatible with most Front Runner accessories, so building the perfect setup for a day, weekend or week out in the wild is easier than ever.
Upgrade or change your Slimsport Rack Tray configuration at any time by adding the RACK ACCESSORIES or explore them later when a new adventure calls.
- This low profile flat deck Slimsport rack has a load carrying area of 2080mmL (81.88") x 1175mmW (46.25").
- The sleek side rails have integrated mounting feet. Mounting feet also have additional brace brackets for added strength.
- The high-strength aluminum slats have top and bottom T-slots suitable for all Front Runner top mount accessories.
- Effortlessly access your Slimsport cargo with the Handle/Light Slimsport Rack Bracket.
- Easily add on the Roof Rack Accessory Mounting Bracket Slimsport Side Mount Accessory Bracket / Small – by Front Runner (sold separately) for all Front Runner side mount accessories.
- The included standard full fairing with rubber edge trim, makes the rack ultra-quiet.
- Need a lightbar? The optional Toyota 4Runner (2009-Current) Slimsport Rack 40" Light Bar Wind Fairing (sold separately) has a 40" cutout to allow the use of 40" LED Slim Light Bar VX1000-CB / 12V/24V / Single Mount (sold separately).
- Fitment guide and all mounting hardware included.
- 6"/T30 Torx Allen Key for Slimsport Rack is required for installation.
- Note: Uses factory fixing points with no drill required front foot as standard but also includes hardware included for drill option (recommended).
- Note: Under Rack Tables are not compatible with the Slimsport rack kit range.
- Note: Some side mount accessories are not suited for low profile foot rails such as Hi-Lift Jack Bracket and Recovery Device & Gear Holding Side Brackets.
KSTF001 - Toyota 4Runner (2010-Current) Slimsport Roof Rack Kit - by Front Runner
1 x Toyota 4Runner (2010-Current) Slimsport Roof Rack Kit
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminium
High strength steel
Approximate Installed Weight: 37kg (81.57lbs)
The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the slats accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimsport Rack add 60mm-70mm (2.4"-2.8") to the highest point of your roof.
Width: 325mm (13")
Length: 1700mm (67")
Height: 160mm (6")
Weight: 37kg (81lbs)
Shipping & frieght
Whoa Free shipping!
We offer free shipping the contiguous US for order over $199! This obviously excludes super heavy and freight items. Alaska and Hawaii are sometimes difficult, so you most likely will receive a call from us, as we may incur extra shipping fees.
All Items will be shipped as the customer chooses at checkout, and a tracking number will be provided. If there are special delivery instructions, please leave them in the notes.
All items will be properly padded and packed to minimize the risk of damage in transit. However, if a product does arrive damaged, it is up to the buyer to contact the shipper and file a claim, as all products are insured for the amount of purchase.
We do our best to calculate Freight costs at checkout, but to get the most accurate shipping costs we suggest reaching out to us in advance. Over phone or email so we can give you the spot on costs, get more delivery details and make arrangements easier.
We want you to be satisfied! By now we all know we cannot control shipping carriers and delays, but we truly do our best to get your orders as soon as possible. If you have any questions or need assistance place contact us.
GTFO is happy to offer a 30-day refund from the purchase date. Any returned product must be in new condition, in original packaging, for full refund. If a product is defective, we will defer to the manufacturer's warranty, and reach out to them on behalf of our customers. The warranty of any product purchased can be found in the product owner's manual or online.
- Buyer must supply the original sales receipt.
- All returned products must be in new condition, and in original packaging
- It is the buyer's responsibility to either bring or ship the product back to us at their cost before a refund is issued.
- We do not offer refunds on Gift cards.
- There are no refunds on sale items.
- There are no refunds on items purchased using discount codes
If the product purchased does not meet the needs of the customer, we will absolutely do our best to make it right for the customer. This may include an alternative product, or other means to create a positive experience for both the customer and ourselves.
OR just want a refund? No problem! As long as the above conditions are met, we will issue a refund. Please know that we have to charge a 3% fee on the transaction, to cover the charges that PayPal/Shopify/Mastercard charge us every time a transaction is made.
WARRANTY: For products that are being returned due to a warranty claim, GTFO will in some cases, replace the product out of dealer stock, and get credit from the manufacturer. However, in some cases, we will have to let the manufacturer of the product send a replacement.