Get your board up and off the top of the Front Runner Slimline II Rack and free up valuable storage space for a Roof Top Tent or other gear. Designed to keep your boards safe and secure during transport on the world’s toughest roads. Features variable length adjustment, padded board protection and 2 carrying positions.
These two movable holders securely clamp your surfboard in-place vertically on either side of a Front Runner Slimline II Rack for easy transportation to free up room for other gear like Roof Top Tents, Kayaks, bikes, water and fuel, etc.
- Adjust the holders along the length of the rack to accommodate various size boards.
- 2 supplied Front Runner Stratchits hold the Surfboard snug against padded side rests. The Stratchit straps clever cinching system provide easy-on and easy-off secure transport every time.
- The vertical holders can be folded down and stored flat against the rack top.
- If space on the rack top is available, the holders can be used in their flat “horizontal” positions to mount a surfboard or other larger boards for SUP or wind surfing.
- Each vertical holder and side rest has soft touch foam padding to cradle your valuable gear without harming or scratching the surfaces. The Soft touch pads are made from a weather resistant cross-linked, closed cell Polyethylene.
- Included rubber pads provide further protection between your board and the Front Runner Stratchit straps.
- The brackets are made from 3CR12 stainless steel and sealed with the same durable, weather resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks.
- In the vertical position the holders measure 400mm (15.8") high from the underside of the Slimline II Rack Tray. When folded flat in the locked horizontal position the holders measure 45mm high from the underside of the Slimline II Rack Tray.
- Can be used with Front Runner Slimline II Roof Racks, Bed Racks and Trailer Racks.
- Easily bolts to your Slimline II Rack with supplied hardware.
- Includes all necessary installation hardware and fitting instructions.
2 x Board Mounting Brackets
2 x Slimline II Rack Latch Brackets
1 x Pair of Stratchits
1 x Pair of Tie Down Rings
Black powder coated 3CR12 Stainless Steel
304 Stainless Steel
Outer Dimensions (Single Holder):
559mm (22") L x 85.5mm (3.4") W x 98.5mm (3.9") H
Open Dimensions (Single Holder):
161mm (6.3") L x 85.5mm (3.4") W x 445mm (17.5") H
Shipping & frieght
Whoa Free shipping!
We offer free shipping the continental US for order over $300! This obviously excludes super heavy and freight items.
All Items will be shipped as the customer chooses at checkout, and a tracking number will be provided. If there are special delivery instructions, please leave them in the notes.
All items will be properly padded and packed to minimize the risk of damage in transit. However, if a product does arrive damaged, it is up to the buyer to contact the shipper and file a claim, as all products are insured for the amount of purchase.
We do our best to calculate Freight costs at checkout, but to get the most accurate shipping costs we suggest reaching out to us in advance. Over phone or email so we can give you the spot on costs, get more delivery details and make arrangements easier.
We want you to be satisfied! By now we all know we cannot control shipping carriers and delays, but we truly do our best to get your orders as soon as possible. If you have any questions or need assistance place contact us.
GTFO is happy to offer a 30-day refund from the purchase date. Any returned product must be in new condition for full refund. If a product is defective, we will defer to the manufacturer's warranty, and reach out to them on behalf of our customers. The warranty of any product purchased can be found in the product owner's manual or online.
- Buyer must be able to supply original sales receipt.
- There are no refunds on sale items.
- All returned products must be in new condition, and in original packaging
- It is the buyer's responsibility to either bring or ship the product back to us, at their cost before a refund is issued.
- We do not offer refunds on Gift cards
"DON'T LIKE IT" POLICY: If it is found that the product purchased does not meet the needs of the customer, we will absolutely do our best to make it right for the customer. This may include a refund, an alternative product, or other means to create a positive experience for both the customer and ourselves.
"I CHANGED MY MIND" POLICY: So you purchased something online or in the store, and you decided it's not what you actually wanted. No problem! As long as the above conditions are met, we will issue your refund. Please know that we have to charge a 2.95% fee on the transaction, to cover the charges that PayPal/Shopify/Mastercard charge us every time a transaction is made.
WARRANTY: For products that are being returned due to a warranty claim, GTFO will in some cases, replace the product out of dealer stock, and get credit from the manufacturer. However, in some cases, we will have to let the manufacturer of the product send a replacement.