Details - Front Runner Cargo Roller
Easily transfer large, heavy and/or long supplies and gear onto your Front Runner rack. The Front Runner Cargo Roller can be quickly mounted to the side, or the rear, of your Front Runner rack.
- The Front Runner Cargo Roller fits a Front Runner rack for easy loading and unloading of long or heavy items.
- Helpful for loading and unloading kayaks and canoes as well as tradesman items like lumber and building supplies.
- Can be fitted onto one slat at the rear of rack or across slats on the side of the rack.
- At 496mm (19.5") long, the roller accommodates most load sizes. To create an even wider rolling surface (i.e. for plywood or sheetrock) two rollers can be installed directly next to each other.
- Each roller bracket set features 4 tie-down points for Front Runner Stratchits or other straps.
- The roller has a nylon bearing housing. These weather resistant, non-corrosive, maintenance-free inserts will offer trouble-free spinning for years to come.
- Each roller has a soft rubber surface to prevent damage to high-value items.
- Comes complete with mounting hardware and fitting instructions.
- Made in South Africa.
1 x Cargo Roller
1 x Pair of Mounting Brackets
1 x Pair of Carabiner Brackets
1 x Pair of Eye Nuts
Roller: Black powder coated steel
Roller Coating: BM260 rubber
Shaft: Black powder coated 3CR12 stainless steel
496mm (19.5") L x 98mm (3.9") W x 92mm (3.6") H
Shipping & frieght
Whoa Free shipping!
We offer free shipping the contiguous US for order over $99! This obviously excludes super heavy and freight items. Alaska and Hawaii are sometimes difficult, so you most likely will receive a call from us, as we may incur extra shipping fees.
All Items will be shipped as the customer chooses at checkout, and a tracking number will be provided. If there are special delivery instructions, please leave them in the notes.
All items will be properly padded and packed to minimize the risk of damage in transit. However, if a product does arrive damaged, it is up to the buyer to contact the shipper and file a claim, as all products are insured for the amount of purchase.
We do our best to calculate Freight costs at checkout, but to get the most accurate shipping costs we suggest reaching out to us in advance. Over phone or email so we can give you the spot on costs, get more delivery details and make arrangements easier.
We want you to be satisfied! By now we all know we cannot control shipping carriers and delays, but we truly do our best to get your orders as soon as possible. If you have any questions or need assistance place contact us.
GTFO is happy to offer a 30-day refund from the purchase date. Any returned product must be in new condition, in original packaging, for full refund. If a product is defective, we will defer to the manufacturer's warranty, and reach out to them on behalf of our customers. The warranty of any product purchased can be found in the product owner's manual or online.
- Buyer must supply the original sales receipt.
- All returned products must be in new condition, and in original packaging
- It is the buyer's responsibility to either bring or ship the product back to us at their cost before a refund is issued.
- We do not offer refunds on Gift cards.
- There are no refunds on sale items.
- There are no refunds on items purchased using discount codes
If the product purchased does not meet the needs of the customer, we will absolutely do our best to make it right for the customer. This may include an alternative product, or other means to create a positive experience for both the customer and ourselves.
OR just want a refund? No problem! As long as the above conditions are met, we will issue a refund. Please know that we have to charge a 3% fee on the transaction, to cover the charges that PayPal/Shopify/Mastercard charge us every time a transaction is made.
WARRANTY: For products that are being returned due to a warranty claim, GTFO will in some cases, replace the product out of dealer stock, and get credit from the manufacturer. However, in some cases, we will have to let the manufacturer of the product send a replacement.