80-90L Inner Dimensions: 883mm (34.8") L x 500mm (19.7") W x 64mm (2.5") H
40-52L Inner Dimensions: 734mm (29.0") L x 453mm (17.8") W x 64mm (2.5") H
Another great product from FrontRunner that we've used in our personal rigs. FrontRunner fridge slides incorporate a robust, well-thought out design that includes many fastening points and a durable, scratch-resistant black finish. And the latch. Ohhhhhh that latch is so good. It's got a positive engagement that lets you know that it's closed and keeps things nice and tight while you are rolling down the road.
250lb Load Rating!!
From the manufacturer:
This slide system makes accessing your fridge or other heavy gear quick and simple while using minimal space.
- Mountable to any flat surface, including Front Runner drawer systems and pick-up truck beds.
- Mounting holes are predrilled.
- High strength bearing drawer slides allows the tray to extend nearly 100% from the anchored base.
- Unique design keeps the slide rattle free when closed.
- A clip latch securely locks the drawer in the closed position.
- Features a hold open mechanism to prevent the slider from closing when the vehicle is parked on uneven surfaces.
- Finished in the same durable weather resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Can have many other uses, like carrying tools, boxes, or other adventure gear.
- Mounting hardware included for wood and metal surfaces.
1x Fridge Slider
Black powder coated steel
942mm (37.1") L x 578mm (22.8") W x 85mm (3.3") H
1858mm (73.1") L x 578mm (22.8") W x 85mm (3.3") H
883mm (34.8") L x 500mm (19.7") W x 64mm (2.5") H
Shipping & frieght
Whoa Free shipping!
We offer free shipping the continental US for order over $300! This obviously excludes super heavy and freight items.
All Items will be shipped as the customer chooses at checkout, and a tracking number will be provided. If there are special delivery instructions, please leave them in the notes.
All items will be properly padded and packed to minimize the risk of damage in transit. However, if a product does arrive damaged, it is up to the buyer to contact the shipper and file a claim, as all products are insured for the amount of purchase.
We do our best to calculate Freight costs at checkout, but to get the most accurate shipping costs we suggest reaching out to us in advance. Over phone or email so we can give you the spot on costs, get more delivery details and make arrangements easier.
We want you to be satisfied! By now we all know we cannot control shipping carriers and delays, but we truly do our best to get your orders as soon as possible. If you have any questions or need assistance place contact us.
GTFO is happy to offer a 30-day refund from the purchase date. Any returned product must be in new condition for full refund. If a product is defective, we will defer to the manufacturer's warranty, and reach out to them on behalf of our customers. The warranty of any product purchased can be found in the product owner's manual or online.
- Buyer must be able to supply original sales receipt.
- There are no refunds on sale items.
- All returned products must be in new condition, and in original packaging
- It is the buyer's responsibility to either bring or ship the product back to us, at their cost before a refund is issued.
- We do not offer refunds on Gift cards
"DON'T LIKE IT" POLICY: If it is found that the product purchased does not meet the needs of the customer, we will absolutely do our best to make it right for the customer. This may include a refund, an alternative product, or other means to create a positive experience for both the customer and ourselves.
"I CHANGED MY MIND" POLICY: So you purchased something online or in the store, and you decided it's not what you actually wanted. No problem! As long as the above conditions are met, we will issue your refund. Please know that we have to charge a 2.95% fee on the transaction, to cover the charges that PayPal/Shopify/Mastercard charge us every time a transaction is made.
WARRANTY: For products that are being returned due to a warranty claim, GTFO will in some cases, replace the product out of dealer stock, and get credit from the manufacturer. However, in some cases, we will have to let the manufacturer of the product send a replacement.