Another great product from FrontRunner that we've used in our personal rigs. FrontRunner fridge slides incorporate a robust, well-thought out design that includes many fastening points and a durable, scratch-resistant black finish. And the latch. Ohhhhhh that latch is so good. It's got a positive engagement that lets you know that it's closed and keeps things nice and tight while you are rolling down the road.
250lb Load Rating!!
From the manufacturer:
This slide system makes accessing your fridge or other heavy gear quick and simple while using minimal space.
- Mountable to any flat surface, including Front Runner drawer systems and pick-up truck beds.
- Mounting holes are predrilled.
- High strength bearing drawer slides allows the tray to extend nearly 100% from the anchored base.
- Unique design keeps the slide rattle free when closed.
- A clip latch securely locks the drawer in the closed position.
- Features a hold open mechanism to prevent the slider from closing when the vehicle is parked on uneven surfaces.
- Finished in the same durable weather resistant black powder coating as the Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack.
- Can have many other uses, like carrying tools, boxes, or other adventure gear.
- Mounting hardware included for wood and metal surfaces.
1x Fridge Slider
Black powder coated steel
942mm (37.1") L x 578mm (22.8") W x 85mm (3.3") H
1858mm (73.1") L x 578mm (22.8") W x 85mm (3.3") H
883mm (34.8") L x 500mm (19.7") W x 64mm (2.5") H