Unlock your van’s storage potential with this highly versatile, rugged roof rack kit for RAM Pro Master vans. Long distance van-life mission, weekend trip or hauling equipment such as ladders and pipes, the low profile rack is designed to support large loads. It features an adjustable slat system to accommodate just about any type of roof-mounted equipment such as air conditioning units, skylights and air vents. The rack's expansive load-carrying area was designed to carry gear and mount Front Runner accessories in a huge range of configurations.
Configure your Slimpro Van Rack to suit any adventure by adding the RACK ACCESSORIES or explore them later when a new adventure calls.
- Compatible with RAM Pro Master 3500 (136” WB) (2014-Current) high roof vans with a vehicle length of 5427mm / 213.7".
- Load-carrying area: 2974mm (117.1") x 1565mm (61.6").
- Six (6) Mounting Feet secure into van's existing factory mounting points.
- Included Slat Bracket can be inverted for a lower profile at 85mm (3.4") height, or left in standard configuration at 127mm (5").
- Compatible with most Front Runner accessories.
- Slats can be configured to any spacing to accommodate roof AC, vents, or any other accessories.
- Fitment guide and all mounting hardware are included. No drilling or modification required.
- All Front Runner racks are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.*
KVRP008T - RAM Pro Master 3500 (136” WB/High Roof) (2014-Current) Slimpro Van Rack Kit - by Front Runner
3x FAVF002 - FPCR Foot Set - by Front Runner
1x RRAC207 - Van Rack Joiner Kit
2x RRAC208 - Van Rack Side Profile End Caps
4x RRNS1475 - Narrow Slat / 1475mm (Pair)
1x SPVT002 - Van Rack Side Profile / 1358mm
1x SPVT003 - Van Rack Side Profile / 1560mm
1x WDST013 - Wind Deflector Van Rack 30mm Lip
Black epoxy powder - coated T6 aluminium
High strength steel
Assembled Rack Kit Dimensions:
2974mm (117.1") L x 1565mm (61.6") W x 127mm (5") H
Approximate Installed Weight: 31.49kg (69.42lbs)
RAM Pro Master Van Rack Kit heights are adjustable from 80mm (Z bracket inverted) to 130mm (Z bracket standard mounting) all measurements are taken from bottom of roof ditch to top of the rack slat.
The slat T slots and side profiles take standard M8 hex bolts top and bottom.
Width: 300mm (12")
Length: 1805mm (71")
Height: 195mm (8")
Weight: 35.35kg (78lbs)
Shipping & frieght
Whoa Free shipping!
We offer free shipping the continental US for order over $300! This obviously excludes super heavy and freight items.
All Items will be shipped as the customer chooses at checkout, and a tracking number will be provided. If there are special delivery instructions, please leave them in the notes.
All items will be properly padded and packed to minimize the risk of damage in transit. However, if a product does arrive damaged, it is up to the buyer to contact the shipper and file a claim, as all products are insured for the amount of purchase.
We do our best to calculate Freight costs at checkout, but to get the most accurate shipping costs we suggest reaching out to us in advance. Over phone or email so we can give you the spot on costs, get more delivery details and make arrangements easier.
We want you to be satisfied! By now we all know we cannot control shipping carriers and delays, but we truly do our best to get your orders as soon as possible. If you have any questions or need assistance place contact us.
GTFO is happy to offer a 30-day refund from the purchase date. Any returned product must be in new condition for full refund. If a product is defective, we will defer to the manufacturer's warranty, and reach out to them on behalf of our customers. The warranty of any product purchased can be found in the product owner's manual or online.
- Buyer must be able to supply original sales receipt.
- There are no refunds on sale items.
- All returned products must be in new condition, and in original packaging
- It is the buyer's responsibility to either bring or ship the product back to us, at their cost before a refund is issued.
- We do not offer refunds on Gift cards
"DON'T LIKE IT" POLICY: If it is found that the product purchased does not meet the needs of the customer, we will absolutely do our best to make it right for the customer. This may include a refund, an alternative product, or other means to create a positive experience for both the customer and ourselves.
"I CHANGED MY MIND" POLICY: So you purchased something online or in the store, and you decided it's not what you actually wanted. No problem! As long as the above conditions are met, we will issue your refund. Please know that we have to charge a 2.95% fee on the transaction, to cover the charges that PayPal/Shopify/Mastercard charge us every time a transaction is made.
WARRANTY: For products that are being returned due to a warranty claim, GTFO will in some cases, replace the product out of dealer stock, and get credit from the manufacturer. However, in some cases, we will have to let the manufacturer of the product send a replacement.