THE DARCHE STREAMLINER ROOF TOP TENT IS ALMOST HERE.
We are super excited to finally introduce our first hardshell rooftop tent from Darche—the Streamliner. This tent represents a noticeable improvement on the RTT design we are all used to seeing everywhere—lighter and slimmer, to name a couple—along with the high-quality finish we are used to seeing on Darche products. Highlights include:
- 50mm memory-foam mattress + 10mm rebound anti-condensation mat.
- Tent walls made of 280gsm Ripstop Polycotton canvas with a rainfly made of 420D Polyester Oxford Ripstop offering UV50+ protection.
- German-engineered Stabilus gas struts.
- Internal dimmable two-color USB powered LED lighting (battery not included).
- Internal side and roof storage pockets to stash your gear.
- Three-year warranty.
But probably the most impressive thing about this tent is the size. Less than 6" thick when closed, approximately 50" x 83", weighing about 152 pounds.
We have a limited supply of these tents expected any day—they are currently at the Port of Long Beach, awaiting offloading and customs. We have opened the website to accept orders now, we expect them to go fast, so don't wait too long!
Leave a comment