This is that "perfect" fridge for your weird, extra tight spaces in your rig. It'll fit between most cab seats in vans and large pickups, or tucked away in a rear compartment. It also makes a nice under-the-sink fridge if you are working with a smaller platform campervan build.
And because of it's lighter weight and smaller size, it can ship regular UPS ground, so we don't have to do the whole freight-truck song and dance.
From the manufacturer:
When you operate in the toughest environments on earth, this is the series for you. This is a favorite of custom van builders and is a great choice for Sprinters and the like. Other sizes available in TRAVELLER, CLASSIC, EXPEDITION, LEISURE and LOW PROFILE series in SINGLE and DUAL compartment.
- 12/24 V DC 120 V AC Volt
- Model: LS35
- Size: 14.17W x 25.98D x 16.33H Inches, 340/360 W x 620/660 D x 415 H mm’s
- Capacity: 36.98 Quarts, 35 Liters
- Running Current: 2.5, 5 or Variable @ 12 V DC, average run time 12 hours in 24
- Power Consumption: 66 watt
- Weight: 41.88lbs, 19 Kg
- 12/24 V DC 120 V AC
- Temp Range 50F to -8F, 10c to -22c
- 2.5, 5 or Variable Amps @ 12 V DC, average run time 12 hours in 24
- 66 Watt Snomaster compressor
- Cut out Voltage 3 settings: 10/10.7/11.8 Volts @ 12 V DC
- Interior LED Light
- 3 min delay protection start up
- On / off Switch
- Slim line to fit between most 4×4 front seats.
- Secondary Fridge/Freezer for Camping or for Everyday use.
- Durable casing design to withstand general wear & tear.
- Side discharging to reduce overheating.
- 7 Year Compressor Warranty
Shipping & frieght
Whoa Free shipping!
We offer free shipping the continental US for order over $300! This obviously excludes super heavy and freight items.
All Items will be shipped as the customer chooses at checkout, and a tracking number will be provided. If there are special delivery instructions, please leave them in the notes.
All items will be properly padded and packed to minimize the risk of damage in transit. However, if a product does arrive damaged, it is up to the buyer to contact the shipper and file a claim, as all products are insured for the amount of purchase.
We do our best to calculate Freight costs at checkout, but to get the most accurate shipping costs we suggest reaching out to us in advance. Over phone or email so we can give you the spot on costs, get more delivery details and make arrangements easier.
We want you to be satisfied! By now we all know we cannot control shipping carriers and delays, but we truly do our best to get your orders as soon as possible. If you have any questions or need assistance place contact us.
GTFO is happy to offer a 30-day refund from the purchase date. Any returned product must be in new condition for full refund. If a product is defective, we will defer to the manufacturer's warranty, and reach out to them on behalf of our customers. The warranty of any product purchased can be found in the product owner's manual or online.
- Buyer must be able to supply original sales receipt.
- There are no refunds on sale items.
- All returned products must be in new condition, and in original packaging
- It is the buyer's responsibility to either bring or ship the product back to us, at their cost before a refund is issued.
- We do not offer refunds on Gift cards
"DON'T LIKE IT" POLICY: If it is found that the product purchased does not meet the needs of the customer, we will absolutely do our best to make it right for the customer. This may include a refund, an alternative product, or other means to create a positive experience for both the customer and ourselves.
"I CHANGED MY MIND" POLICY: So you purchased something online or in the store, and you decided it's not what you actually wanted. No problem! As long as the above conditions are met, we will issue your refund. Please know that we have to charge a 2.95% fee on the transaction, to cover the charges that PayPal/Shopify/Mastercard charge us every time a transaction is made.
WARRANTY: For products that are being returned due to a warranty claim, GTFO will in some cases, replace the product out of dealer stock, and get credit from the manufacturer. However, in some cases, we will have to let the manufacturer of the product send a replacement.