The original Airscape® coffee and food storage canister with patented lid actively removes and locks out air to preserve and protect freshness and flavor.
• small (holds 8oz whole bean coffee) Measures: 5″ w x 4″ h
• medium (holds 1 lb whole bean coffee) Measures: 5″ w x 7″ h
Most food storage canisters are “Airtight”, which means they lock air in with the contents. The Airscape® forces the freshness-destroying air out of the canister, extending the life of your coffee, tea, flour, sugar, cereal, seeds, herbs, nuts, pet food or any perishable goods, to keep what’s good today, good tomorrow too!
Reduce packaging waste and refill your Airscape®. It’s the perfect companion to reuse and refill with your favorite local roaster’s coffee beans, or from bulk food bins.
Designed of durable, restaurant-grade stainless steel, the Airscape® canister body resists staining and odor retention. The BPA-free clear, top lid allows you to see how much is left in the container, and the inner Airscape® lid (also BPA-free) makes a fun “swooshing” noise as its pushed down, so you can actually hear it working.
• The patented valve forces air out, then locks the lid in place
• While the top lid is clear, to easily see your content amount, the Airscape lid will not allow harmful ultra-violet light to reach the contents
• Made from restaurant-grade, 18/8 stainless steel with an enamel paint finish
• Durable construction resists staining as well as odor and taste transfer – perfect for food storage
• Hand-wash recommended