The Krazy Beaver Mud / Beach Shovel is absolutely incredible for clearing mud out from under a trapped vehicle or digging for Pirate Treasure at a Beach. Its patented unique perforated design allows water and air to transfer eliminating the suction caused while digging in mud. Likewise when the shovel is turned over the mud has nothing to stick to so the mud releases like a hot knife through butter. The removable D-Grip allows for water to be removed in the event the shovel is submerged. (While the shovel head is manufactured outside the United States, the handle, D-grip and Quick Release Pin are all USA made and assembled in the United States)
WARNING: Shovel is specifically designed for mud and sand. If used to dig hardened dirt the shovel may collapse voiding warranty.
KRAZY BEAVER™ ADVENTURE SHOVEL
- The “Krazy Beaver Adventure Shovel” is proudly made by Seymour Midwest.
Currently the shovel is available in one size at this time.
- Measures 40 inches Total length. Excellent for digging in mud or looking for Pirate Treasure at the beach.
- Perforated to eliminate suction caused when digging in Mud. Excellent for sifting sand.
- 14 Gauge Steel.
- #2 Round point blade measures 8 3/4” X 11”
- Can hold up to 270lbs
- Comes with a clear coat over the metal.
- Made of lightweight but extremely strong fiberglass
- High Visibility Yellow
- The head to handle connection has a permanently mounted solid 14” fiberglass reinforcing core to withstand breakage during the most extreme circumstances.
- At the end of the handle under the “D-Grip”, there is a hollow section that can be used for storage of emergency items such as matches, flint, hooks, fishing line, batteries, etc…
- Made of solid Polymer.
- There is no soft rubber on these grips. The reason for the use of the solid Polymer is because soft rubber overtime begins to break down and becomes sticky.
- The removable D-Grips allows water to be removed in the event the shovel is submerged. Thus preserving the integrity of the product.
The Lock Pins:
These Quick Release Lock Pins with Tabs are awesome! Unlike regular PTO or quick release pins, you can actually use gloves. The “Tab” makes it easy to attach or remove from the shovel. In addition to being easy to use, these pins are easy to find when accidentally dropped in the sand or mud, unlike a two piece pin that has a separate pin and wire.
Warning: This product can expose you styrene, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65warning.ca.gov.
Shipping & frieght
Whoa Free shipping!
We offer free shipping the continental US for order over $300! This obviously excludes super heavy and freight items.
All Items will be shipped as the customer chooses at checkout, and a tracking number will be provided. If there are special delivery instructions, please leave them in the notes.
All items will be properly padded and packed to minimize the risk of damage in transit. However, if a product does arrive damaged, it is up to the buyer to contact the shipper and file a claim, as all products are insured for the amount of purchase.
We do our best to calculate Freight costs at checkout, but to get the most accurate shipping costs we suggest reaching out to us in advance. Over phone or email so we can give you the spot on costs, get more delivery details and make arrangements easier.
We want you to be satisfied! By now we all know we cannot control shipping carriers and delays, but we truly do our best to get your orders as soon as possible. If you have any questions or need assistance place contact us.
GTFO is happy to offer a 30-day refund from the purchase date. Any returned product must be in new condition for full refund. If a product is defective, we will defer to the manufacturer's warranty, and reach out to them on behalf of our customers. The warranty of any product purchased can be found in the product owner's manual or online.
- Buyer must be able to supply original sales receipt.
- There are no refunds on sale items.
- All returned products must be in new condition, and in original packaging
- It is the buyer's responsibility to either bring or ship the product back to us, at their cost before a refund is issued.
- We do not offer refunds on Gift cards
"DON'T LIKE IT" POLICY: If it is found that the product purchased does not meet the needs of the customer, we will absolutely do our best to make it right for the customer. This may include a refund, an alternative product, or other means to create a positive experience for both the customer and ourselves.
"I CHANGED MY MIND" POLICY: So you purchased something online or in the store, and you decided it's not what you actually wanted. No problem! As long as the above conditions are met, we will issue your refund. Please know that we have to charge a 2.95% fee on the transaction, to cover the charges that PayPal/Shopify/Mastercard charge us every time a transaction is made.
WARRANTY: For products that are being returned due to a warranty claim, GTFO will in some cases, replace the product out of dealer stock, and get credit from the manufacturer. However, in some cases, we will have to let the manufacturer of the product send a replacement.