I was going to write a super cheesy description about falling in love with a heater, but that would be lazy. Instead I'll tell you that this little packable, adjustable, and adorable unit is something any cold-weather camper should consider. Especially if your definition of "cold" differs from your camping partner's. It doesn't always have to be about you, ya know?
I can also tell you that this heater has a lower center of gravity, and a much more stable footing than my Buddy Heater. This means less worrying about accidentally kicking it over.
From the Manufacturer:
- Fuel: Butane (Nozzle type gas canister)
- Consumption: 71g/h (840kcal / 3,333BTU /0.98kW)
- Weight - 3lbs
- Includes hard carry case
- Folding legs to provide stable base
- Ceramic based heating plate
- Use only in well ventilated area
- 10.5" x 7" x 5.5"