Our all-new LED camp lights are better than ever, with a revised extrusion profile for extra strength and removable diffuser for a wider, more pleasant light beam. Coupled with the same high performance and attention to detail that has always defined our products, you can’t go wrong with Hard Korr camp lighting.
Our 2 bar LED camping light kit is designed to be a perfect starter kit for those with small setups or who are just starting out with camping. It is also a popular choice for illuminating canopies or toolboxes. With 1,180 lumens total light output (on white setting) and over 12m of high quality plug-and-play cabling, you will have plenty of different options when lighting up your campsite.
The LED camp lights that Hard Korr Lighting invented are now seen across thousands of Australian campsites. In the years since we introduced them to the market, we’ve developed and released many innovations and improvements designed to make your camping experience comfortable and hassle-free, including orange/white technology, reinforced grommet ends, inbuilt magnets, removable pole clips and more.
We’ve now taken the next leap forward in design and technology, making lighting your campsite even easier by addressing some of the key gripes campers had with previous LED lighting technology. Our exclusive diffusers, now included with all light bars, create a much wider, more pleasant light beam – no more LEDs shining in your eyes if you’re on the wrong angle! The light bar pole clips and dimmer pole clips make attachment to non-magnetic tent poles much easier.
- Thicker bar profile for added strength and improved appearance
- Multiple light bar mounting options:
- Inbuilt magnets for attachment to most metal surfaces
- Removable pole clips for easy attachment to tent poles (including non-magnetic aluminium poles)
- Removable diffusers for a wider angle, softer light beam
- Reinforced grommets to prevent wire breakage at light bar ends
- IP68 waterproof rating means the lights are completely watertight (in fact they will run underwater)
- Waterproof locking DC connectors on all cables
- Heavy-duty, double insulated cables to prevent voltage drop, which results in brighter bars
- Minimal heat output, unlike gas lamps
- Low power consumption – can be left on all night without affecting your battery