The LED light bars that took Australia by storm are now brighter and more efficient than ever.
Hard Korr dual row LED light bars have always been the favorite of professional drivers and people who drive on roads inhabited by kangaroos and other wildlife. Our dual-chip hybrid technology, first introduced in our GEN3 series bars in 2016, produces a light beam that is unparalleled in width and evenness. The output of these light bars fills your entire field of view with light, ensuring that you can spot hazards that are not just located in front of the vehicle, but off to the sides of the road as well.
The XD-GEN4 series is the latest update to this range and represents another leap forward in LED technology. We have upgraded our GEN3 series to utilise the very latest OSRAM and CREE LED chips, and our engineers have tweaked the circuitry and reflector geometry to suit.
- Sliding and end-mount legs both included: choose whichever suits your application
- Oversized heatsink: helps LEDs remain cooler and brighter, extends the life of the light bar
- Rubber seal: custom molded seal helps ensures 100% waterproofness
- Ultimate reliability: Design ensures that damage to part of the light will not cause total failure
- IP68 ingress rating: protected against complete, continuous submersion in water
- Shatterproof lens: Lexan polycarbonate lens is unbreakable, abrasion-resistant and optically clear
- Military-style breather: prevents condensation from forming
|Materials||Aircraft aluminium housing
Shatterproof Lexan lens
|LED Manufacturer||OSRAM® (spot)
|LED Number||36 x 3w OSRAM
12 x 5w CREE
|Lux||1 lux @ 650m|
|Working Voltage||10 – 30v DC|
|Current||13.5v/10.6A – 24v/5.3A|
|1x||168w LED light bar|
|1x||set of end-mount legs|
|1x||set of under-mount sliding legs|
|1x||male & female Deutsch plug connectors|