These are kind of the lights that puts Hard Korr on the map for a lot of folks. These durable, functional, and I'll go ahead and say it, sexy lights just seem to work in almost any scenario. Clamp them to your awning poles. Stick them to any metal surface. Permanently mount them to your campervan ceiling. They really do work anywhere.
Plus, they can be chained together if you want many lights on the same circuit, or if you just need lots of light for your application. Dimmer switch is included, which doubles as a toggle to go from white to orange lights.
From the Manufacturer:
Our 100cm orange/white LED camping light bar kit provides extra bright illumination for open areas such as under awnings or gazebos. It is also handy for illuminating tailgates, larger canopies and even garden sheds or home workshops. It comes with all accessories required for mounting and power.
OFTEN IMITATED, BUT NEVER DUPLICATED.
The LED camp lights that Hard Korr Lighting invented are now seen across thousands of Australian campsites. In the years since we introduced them to the market, we’ve developed and released many innovations and improvements designed to make your camping experience comfortable and hassle-free, including orange/white technology, reinforced grommet ends, inbuilt magnets, removable pole clips and more.
We’ve now taken the next leap forward in design and technology, making lighting your campsite even easier by addressing some of the key gripes campers had with previous LED lighting technology. Our exclusive diffusers, now included with all light bars, create a much wider, more pleasant light beam – no more LEDs shining in your eyes if you’re on the wrong angle! The light bar pole clips and dimmer pole clips make attachment to non-magnetic tent poles much easier.
Additionally, flush mounting is now easier and looks better thanks to our wire-covering end caps and flush mount clips (flush mount clips sold separately).
- Inbuilt magnets in rear channel to assist with mounting
- Reinforced grommets to prevent wire breakage
- Minimal heat output, unlike gas lamps
- Low power consumption – can be left on all night without affecting your battery
- Comes with dimmer switch – turn the brightness down in the kids room
- IP68 rating means the lights are completely waterproof (in fact they will run underwater)
- Heavy-duty, double insulated cables to prevent voltage drop, which results in brighter bars
- All cables come standard with waterproof locking DC connectors