GTFO HOME CAMPING CHALLENGE
HOW TO ENTER
• Post 3 photos of your “camp site” on your Instagram or Facebook page (required)
• Start your caption with “Here’s my @gtfoverland #homecampingchallenge” (required)
• Include hashtags #gtfhome #stayathome (required)
• Feel free to include a description and inspiration for your set-up (optional)
• Make sure @gtfoverland is properly tagged so that we see your entry
• Failure to follow the required guidelines (above) will disqualify the entry
• All entries will be compiled by GTFOverland and narrowed down to 8 finalists (announced Wednesday, 4.22)
• All voting will take place on GTFOverland Instagram story
• Elite 8 voting (all times Pacific)
• Through random draw, finalists will be paired into 4 groups of 2
• Group 1: 4/22 (posted for voting 10am-9am next day or 24 hours from when posted)
• Group 2: 4/23 (posted for voting 10am-9am next day or 24 hours from when posted)
• Group 3: 4/24 (posted for voting 10am-9am next day or 24 hours from when posted)
• Group 4: 4/25 (posted for voting 10am-9am next day or 24 hours from when posted)
• Final 4 voting (all times Pacific)
• Through random draw, finalists will be paired into 2 groups of 2
• Group 1: 4/26 (posted for voting 10am-9am next day or 24 hours from when posted)
• Group 2: 4/27 (posted for voting 10am-9am next day or 24 hours from when posted)
• Final 2 voting (all times Pacific)
• Group 1: 4/28 (posted for voting 10am-9am next day or 24 hours from when posted)
Entry submission period (“Competition Period” is 4/17/20 at 12:00PM PT through 4/20/20 at 11:59PM PT
One entry per social media account (enter with either your Instagram or Facebook, not both)
All entries will be compiled by GTFOverland and narrowed down to 8 finalists (announced Wednesday, 4/22/20)
All finalist voting will take place on GTFOverland Instagram story
Decisions made by GTFOverland are final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the prize
Other release and limitation of liability language will be included here
No purchase is necessary to enter or win
A purchase will not improve your chances of winning
Eligibility: The Competition is open to residents of the Continental United States who are (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Officers and employees of GTFOverland are not eligible to participate in the Competition. Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible. The Competition is subject to all applicable California and US laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Agreement to rules: By participating in the Competition, you, the entrant, fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of GTFOverland, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Competition.
- Top 8: Hard Korr Unilight, Hard Korr Headlamp
- 3rd place: Hard Korr Unilight, Hard Korr Headlamp, Ground Pounder Coffee
- 2nd Place: Hard Korr Unilight, Hard Korr Headlamp, Ground Pounder Coffee, Kovea Mini Retro Stove
- 1st Place: Hard Korr Unilight, Hard Korr Headlamp, Ground Pounder Coffee, Retro Mini Stove, Two Front Runner Camp Chairs
The prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. The right to receive the prize is not transferable, and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted except at GTFOverland’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. GTFOverland reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable. GTFOverland will not replace the prize if it is lost or stolen. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, the Winner grants its permission for GTFOverland to use the winner's name, Instagram or Facebook pseudonym and city and state for purposes of advertising and trade without further consent or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
In order to receive the prize, the potential winner must return by Instagram or Facebook private message its email address to communicate with GTFOverland's team to set the delivery conditions of the prize. If the potential winner fails to give their email address within 7 days or is found to be, in GTFOverland’s sole discretion, ineligible or in violation of these Official Rules, such potential winner and his/her entry will be disqualified, and an alternate winner will be notified. The prize will be sent to the winner within four (4) weeks of receipt by GTFOverland of the completed personal contact details. The receipt of the prize offered in this Competition by the winner is conditional upon compliance with these Official Rules and any and all applicable federal and state laws and regulations. GTFOverland covers all shipping of prizes
General Terms: Decisions made by GTFOverland are final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the prize. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay, or misdirection of Competition materials submitted to GTFOverland. GTFOverland reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition, or any part of it, if any virus, bugs, other technical failures, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond GTFOverland's control impair the administration, security, integrity, or proper functioning of the Competition, as determined by GTFOverland in its sole discretion. GTFOverland in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any entrant it finds to be tampering with or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and, should such an attempt be made, GTFOverland reserves the right to seek damages from such persons to the fullest extent permitted by law. GTFOverland’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
Release: By participating in the Competition, you agree to release from liability and hold harmless GTFOverland and its parent company, affiliates, and related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Competition or the receipt or use or misuse of any prize, or from any trip booked or taken using the prize.
Limitation of Liability: GTFOverland is not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing errors, or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Competition; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, delays, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; (4) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, stolen, misdirected, or postage-due entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, by entrant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, or from any trip booked or taken using the prize.
Disputes: This Competition is governed by the laws of the United States and State of California without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Competition, entrant agrees that any and all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively and solely before a court located in Los Angeles, CA. Further, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.